meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thankful Thursday: What VIAMARIE is thankful for this week


Holy Week

1. It gave me the chance to go out of town and be with friends. We visited 14 old churches (built in the years 1518-1600) in the province of Laguna today. This tradition is called VIA CRUCIS wherein we pray and recite 1 Station of the Cross in every church we visit.

2. This will also give me the chance to take that long deserved rest on Holy Friday. On this day, all stores and entertainment centers are closed so I will be forced to just stay home and watch the SEVEN LAST WORDS being aired in our local tv channels.




Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)




Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



 
9:26 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 4/13/2006 10:01 PM, Blogger Trinity13

    Are you having a Maunday Thursday service tonight?

     
  • At 4/13/2006 10:19 PM, Blogger Chrixean

    I enjoy going Visita Inglesia. If I weren't pregnant and feeling hot and tired all the time, i'd want to go. Glad you guys had fun!

     
  • At 4/13/2006 11:05 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Wow, that sounds like fun. Wish I could do something like that. My ThT is up.

     
  • At 4/14/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger no_average_girl

    hey girl...i have been so crazy, i didn't even get my thankfuls up. i'm hoping next week won't be as crazy.

     
  • At 4/15/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger Kai

    A lovely blog:)

    happy easter!

     
  • At 4/16/2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That is just awesome that everyting closes down on Good Friday. It is like in my home country - Germany. Everything is closed. Sadly here in the US people don't make it a holy day.