meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, June 01, 2006




Thankful Thursday: What VIAMARIE is thankful for this week


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTo have wonderful friends who lift up my spirits when I'm feeling low.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTo God for allowing my sister-in-law to see more clearly now and for her to be pain free even if cancer cells have metastasized to her brain.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTo God again for working his way through my brother and his two sons because they have now fully accepted my sister-in-law's condition in a very positive manner.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTo my boss for allowing me to take a birthday leave which I have not been granted in such a long time.

Happy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)





Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!





 
10:20 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments: