meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thankful Thursday: What VIAMARIE is thankful for this week


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTo God for giving me the strength to handle everything that's going on now in my life both at work and with the family.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting To God for the forthcoming granddaughter.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting To my relatives and all my friends(Bloggers & Non Bloggers)for your continuous prayers for my sister-in-law. Her fever(which was consistently high)and the pain upon movement of any part of her body for almost two weeks is gone.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTo all my doctor friends for patiently checking on my sister-in-law at home inspite of their very busy schedule.

Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)




Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!




 
7:55 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments: