meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thankful Thursday: What VIAMARIE is thankful for this week


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThese past days a lot of personal achievements have been accomplished and I would like to thank God for all of them. They were small ones but I am very grateful for them. They are the measurements by which I see that I have contributed something worthwhile to the world, and made the world a better place. They are real treasures that see me through life, and make me feel I am making sense with my life. They provide me with some meaning and purpose in life - some feelings of affirmation, encouragement, and inspiration. My life matter with my achievements, and I am not left out in the world of indifference. My feelings of failure and loss are not isolated from my feelings of success and achievement. They are an essential part of being human.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)




Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!





 
7:15 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments: