meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, August 17, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...being able to finally find an executive secretary. My present staff is due to leave for an overseas employment by the end of the month. The HR Dept sent me several applicants but it took me months to choose one. I guess I was expecting them to be just like my present secretary forgetting that she started also just like them and if she turned out to be very good now it's because she has been working for me for more than 12 years.

...being able to keep my sanity inspite of all the difficulties I encountered at work since last week.

...the donations our hospital received (medical equipments and medical furnitures) from foreign donors. These will complete the requirements for us to put up an additional 50 bed in our Indigent Ward.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)




Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



 
5:55 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 8/17/2006 9:02 PM, Blogger Chrixean

    Glad to hear you finally found the help you needed. It's so hard to find the right person for a job. If only there were more of you in the world to hire, life would be perfect! hehe... Praying for a new staff as well.... Hope my prayer gets answered soon.

    My TTH are up!

     
  • At 8/17/2006 11:38 PM, Blogger Trinity13

    Congrats on find an executive secretary...I hope she serves you well.

     
  • At 8/18/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD

    I'm sorry to hear about your staff. It's really difficult to lose a staff you have had for quite a long time. I'm happy because you've found one.
    Thanks for dropping by and BTW, love your graphics below.

     
  • At 8/19/2006 3:33 AM, Blogger ... Paige

    I love your Thursday's Thanks. It always makes me smile & the world needs more smiles.
    Happy weeken

     
  • At 8/19/2006 6:20 AM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark

    So much to be thankful for! Have a wonderful weekend :)

     
  • At 8/21/2006 12:26 PM, Blogger Malinda777

    Congrats on all your accomplishments! You deserve the success.