meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Saturday, August 12, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Theme For The Week: FUNNY

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is how I feel today. The whole week was a very busy one for me and I didn't have the time at all to go through some old photos or take some new ones for this week's theme. The funniest I can think of sharing is what happened during the planning session I conducted for my management team just last Tuesday. While my team and I were seriously discussing our plans for the 30th Founding Anniversary Celebration of our company this October, I noticed that one member has been missing for quite some time. I requested one of my colleagues to look around for her. After a few minutes, my colleague came back to show me these.


Conspicuously eating the pastries that were in this box.


Hungry or Bored???
 
9:34 AM | Permalink |


30 Comments: