meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Friday, December 30, 2005
CLEANING OUT OUR CLOSETS

The new year is here, and with it comes the task of coming up with goals for me to carry out throughout the coming year. But before I can do that, I needed to do one more thing... that's cleaning out the closets of my life so that I may have room for items that will enhance my life.

I made a trip to the wastebasket and I threw away the hatred that had been lurking there and I tossed jealousy, bad attitudes, complaints, and sin. But before I finished, I threw away that grudge I have been holding against someone. Now I have room to add love, forgiveness and kindness-not to mention thankfulness for all Gods' blessings.

Good deed isn't it? Why don't you do the same and experience the feeling of joy and peace in your heart.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
 
6:30 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 12/30/2005 11:03 AM, Blogger Chrixean

    I literally have to clean my closet already. All the things I've had for the past year plus the new things I got this Christmas seem to have gotten jammed, thus making opening and closing the door impossible. hehe.

    Everybody could and should do some spiritual, mental and physical cleaning as well. We all need to get rid of the junk, excess baggage and useless memories that have been keeping us from moving forward, to allow God to bless us with new things. Always keep in mind to "make room" always for what God has in store. And that includes throwing away worry and unforgiveness to allow joy and peace, throwing away unnecessary weight gained to allow for a healthier body, and throwing away false worship and idolatry to allow God to truly reign in your life :-)