meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thankful Thursday: What VIAMARIE is thankful for this week


I had the chance to see magnificent oceans, hills, forests and meadows spread out around me while I visited 14 towns during the Holy Week. I generally am too occupied, too involved in what must be accomplished today or tomorrow to notice what is taking place around me that is why when I had the time to look beyond myself did I realize that all my problems seem minimal in comparison to the vastness and beauty of creation which surrounds me. I am very thankful for the chance to look up from my daily task to appreciate the God-given beauty of my environment.

Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)


Unicorn Child * Loni * Nic * eph2810





Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



 
9:20 PM | Permalink |


13 Comments: