meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Thankful Thursday: What VIAMARIE is thankful for this week

…the alarm Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting that goes off in the early morning hours because it means I am alive.

…my huge electric bill because it means I can afford an airconditioning unit that will relieve me from the very hot temperature Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting this summer.

…a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.

…the mess to clean after each meal Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting because it means I am surrounded by my loved ones.

…the clothes that fit a little too snug because that means I have enough to eat.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

…the office elevator not being available for use for weeks now because it means I am healthy and capable of walking Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and going up several flights of stairs.

…the problems brought to my attention by our customers this past week because it means that I’m employed.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

…the loud music Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting played by my neighbor because it means that I can hear.

…the weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)

Friday's Child * Tyra * Nic

Loni * Annete Burkett

Tyra




Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



 
7:54 PM | Permalink |


16 Comments: