meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, May 11, 2006




Thankful Thursday: What VIAMARIE is thankful for this week

Since Monday,  a lot of major issues in the office and in the family swept 
me off my feet and left me dangling in confusion.  This really caught me
off balance.  If not for the encouraging words of family members and friends, I would have not realized that the answers to all my problems
were within my own consciousness and that they will be revealed as 
long as I remained patient.    



strong>Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)





Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!






 
11:00 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments: