meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, May 11, 2006




Thankful Thursday: What VIAMARIE is thankful for this week

Since Monday,  a lot of major issues in the office and in the family swept 
me off my feet and left me dangling in confusion.  This really caught me
off balance.  If not for the encouraging words of family members and friends, I would have not realized that the answers to all my problems
were within my own consciousness and that they will be revealed as 
long as I remained patient.    



strong>Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)





Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!






 
11:00 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 5/12/2006 1:34 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Aren't friends great!! Sending along my {{{hugs}}} too. My ThT is up...finally!

     
  • At 5/12/2006 5:42 AM, Blogger Pirate Princess

    Those kinds of friends (and family members) are great blessings! How wonderful for you! :)

     
  • At 5/12/2006 2:57 PM, Blogger Chrixean

    We should always be thankful that the Lord sends us his comfort in the people he surrounds us with each day. :-)

    My Thankfuls are finally up...

     
  • At 5/12/2006 6:55 PM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark

    Big Hugs to you...have a lovely weekend my friend.

     
  • At 5/13/2006 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I know that we are walking sometimes through the valleys, but the Lord is with us at all times. Even though we might question it. Refiner's fire comes to mind.
    I'll continue to pray for you.
    (((hugs)))