meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Monday, January 15, 2007
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Are you a coffee drinker? If you are, then do you remember the days when you could order a cup of coffee in four syllables? A cup of coffee was a "cup of coffee." That's it. These days, coffee has been accessorized to triple its original syllablage. Or even more.

I am amazed at many of my friends for being the accessory overachiever when it comes to taking their coffee. They are pretty excited about coffees that can be accessorized and enhanced until they're hardly coffee anymore. Just like a Grande Espresso Mocha or Caramel Macchiato with extra foam and chocolate sprinkles! They love a shot of this flavor and a dollop of that topping. Sprinkles?

They are not even bothered about how much it costs because for them it can be a great life-thing. As for me, I still prefer not to accessorize my coffee. How about you?



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 
8:14 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 1/15/2007 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am not a coffee drinker but I do love hot chocolate. I am in line with the people ordering these very complicated drinks. Oh my it is quite an ordeal. Before they are done they are paying a fortune for a glorified coffee.lol

    Hugs,
    Connie

     
  • At 1/15/2007 8:16 PM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark

    I'm with connie, I'm a hot chocolate drinker but I got to places other than Starbucks to get mine...for 99 cents a cup :)

    Happy Monday :)

     
  • At 1/16/2007 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hehe I (heart) coffee in almost any form! Totally miss it being pregnant!!

     
  • At 1/16/2007 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I do so enjoy the Cinnamon D'olce Latte, that has finally come back.
    I could have that in medium every day.

    But I do also enjoy the way my beloved makes the Folgers columbian coffee. Yummy

    Paige

     
  • At 1/18/2007 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I tried a couple but went back to Cafe Americano, plain.