meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, January 18, 2007



I am thankful that my management team was able to achieve the goals that we have set in 2006 without much difficulty due to good teamwork. I look forward to achieving at the same rate or even at a better rate the goals we are setting for 2007.

I am thankful that all the major equipment we have purchased in October 2006 have all been delivered with minimal problem encountered with the Customs Office. They too have been calibrated by their respective companies and all have passed the radiation safety requirements set by the Department of Health. We can now better service our patients with these state-of-the-art machines.

I am very thankful that I was able to arrange my very busy schedule this week so I could attend the centennial celebration of my alma mater. I will be going on an out-of-town trip until Monday. I am very excited because I haven't been able to get this chance to take this number of days break from work in a long long time.

And lastly, I'd like to thank God for all of the above and for making everyone in the family healthy and happy.




Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
3:00 PM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At 1/18/2007 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Great list Nightingale! We do have so much to be thankful for.

     
  • At 1/18/2007 7:50 PM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark

    Wonderful list. It's so true, there is much to be thankful for in the world

     
  • At 1/18/2007 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am thankful that you have had the time to list your thankfuls before your trip. Wow - centennial celebration - how cool. I am glad that you are able to attend that celebration :).
    Blessings on your Thursday.

     
  • At 1/18/2007 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    A centennial celebration does sound cool.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings~

     
  • At 1/18/2007 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    thanks for continuing to join Thankful Thursday! :-)

     
  • At 1/19/2007 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What a great list. Hope you have a great time at the centenial celebration.

     
  • At 1/19/2007 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Those are amazing goals to have achieved this year and how wonderful that your team can celebrate!

    The Centennial Celebration sounds so amazing! Too coll that you can attend!

     
  • At 1/20/2007 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Good for you my friend. All the best.

    Hugs,
    Connie

     
  • At 1/20/2007 4:17 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard

    A worthwhile list

     
  • At 1/20/2007 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Sounds like a great year, this year is off to a great start! Congratulations.

     
  • At 1/20/2007 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Great list.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Take care, Meow

     
  • At 1/24/2007 1:42 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills

    Wonderful things to be thankful for! I hope your days away are fabulous!