meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, February 02, 2006
I'VE BEEN TAGGED by Friday's Child so here are the Three Meme:

3 Names You Answer To
* Tina
* Tins
* Cristina

3 Parts of Your Heritage
* British
* Filipino
* Japanese

3 Things That Scare You
* Rat
* Snake
* Gun

3 Everyday Essentials
* Bathing
* Praying
* Working

3 Things You’re Wearing
* Reading Glasses
* Bracelet
* Watch

3 Favorite Songs
* Never My Love - The Associations
* Story of My Life - Neil Diamond
* Cherish - The Lettermen


3 Things About the Opposite Sex that Appeals to You
* Clean cut appearance
* Manner of dressing
* Eyes

3 Things You Want in a Relationship
* Love
* Honesty
* Trustworthiness

3 Favorite Hobbies
* Surfing the net
* Cross stitching
* Reading inspirational/motivational stories

3 Things to Do Before You Die
* Settle all financial obligations
* Travel to a foreign country
* See my granchild/granchildren grow up

3 Ways You’re Stereotypically Female (or Male)
* hairstyle
* eyebrows
* legs

2 truths & 1 lie (in no particular order)
* have very good people skills
* can sing & dance pretty well
* can drive a car



3 People You’re Tagging
* Pond Perspective
* Cerebytes
* Varieties of Life
 
2:30 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 2/02/2006 4:55 AM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie)

    Hi Viamarie ... have posted my post re your tag ... aren't I quick !!! Have a great day, Meow

     
  • At 2/02/2006 10:50 PM, Blogger ribbiticus

    hiya! posted my answers as well. :)

     
  • At 2/06/2006 7:16 AM, Blogger utenzi

    While most of their famous songs were done before I was born, I really like The Lettermen. Cherish is one of my favorite songs also. They have a medley, focusing on "Put your head on my Shoulder" I think, that I like even more.

    I'd not have guessed your name was "Christina" from the Avamarie name on your blog. I'll have to remember which name to use in the future, Tina. Cheers!