meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, October 26, 2006

What Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingis thankful for this week


> Last Friday was the culminating activity of our hospital's 30th anniversary and we had a fun night. The school's auditorium which could accommodate more than a 1000 guests was filled up. Decorations, sound system and food were all excellently prepared. I thank very much the organizing committee for everything.

> Also the same evening , the Chairman and CEO of the hospital handed to me the "Leadership Award". I was truly surprised because this is the first time an award of this kind was given in the 30 years of existence of the hospital. As I was reflecting later, I realized that my success as a leader is strengthened by changing old destructive behaviors and sustaining my positive moral nature. I tried very much through the years to incorporate positive thoughts and actions into my daily behavior. I began to achieve true happiness and content in my heart when I started to inventory my life, noting every attribute that I possess and every detrimental fault that I am aware of. I cleansed my soul of its past and put into action a plan for a new life. By acknowledging my weakness as well as my strengths, I was able to map out a strategy that brought me the serenity I have been serarching for. To all the hospital staff thank you for the support you have been extending to all my programs and projects.


Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)





Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



 
4:28 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments: