meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Wednesday, January 24, 2007
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY



Sorry, but I can't help putting words in my wordless post this week. I just have to share the breathtaking experience I had while I was on an out of town trip last weekend. Photo above is just one of them. This is one of the hundred caves of Tuguegarao, Cagayan Valley-Philippines called Callao. This area has a chapel. In front of the benches is the altar and above it is an opening to the cave which serves as the source of light. To get to this part of the cave, we had to go up 164 steps. The tiring climb was really worth it.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
7:35 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 1/24/2007 7:33 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD

    Phew! That is a lot of steps. Hard as it may be for me I won't mind going up to be able to see this beautiful spot.
    Mine is up too.

     
  • At 1/24/2007 8:49 AM, Blogger Norma

    This is incredibly beautiful. Well worth the climb!

     
  • At 1/24/2007 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow that is a lot of stair climbing! But the picture is amazing!

     
  • At 1/24/2007 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow! Looks like a postcard. I wish I was there.

     
  • At 1/24/2007 8:22 PM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark

    Wow! The most stairs I climbed were on the Absecon lighthouse last year.

    Happy Hump Day :)

     
  • At 1/25/2007 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    At first i thought it was an accident scene with smoke and fire. Took a minute to see the cave! Guess I need to go get some coffee! My WW is up!

     
  • At 1/25/2007 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh.my.goodness - that is indeed breath-taking. Thank you for sharing with us. Looking forward seeing more photos from your trip.