meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Sunday, March 18, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thomas The Tank Engine is my grandson's favorite. He has a huge collection
of Thomas and His Friends and since I'm dedicating my Sunday Seven to him
in honor of his 8th birthday tomorrow, I decided to use it.



MY SEVEN DAILY PRAYER GUIDE

MONDAY:
I ask God to place a protective, solid hedge around you.

TUESDAY:
I pray that you will use godly wisdom in selecting friends and
peers who will make a positive difference in your life.

WEDNESDAY:
I pray that you will stay pure in thoughts and deeds.

THURSDAY:
I pray that you will continue to be a very obedient and loving child.

FRIDAY:
I pray that you will be alert and think clearly as you attend school
and extracurricular activities, and as you take your exams.

SATURDAY:
I pray that you will have a healthy body.

SUNDAY:
I ask God to help you live your life for Him.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




 
3:44 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 3/18/2007 5:47 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD

    Happy Birthday to Nicky too. Nice list of wishes for him. His lucky to have a grandma like you.
    Thanks for the visit.

     
  • At 3/18/2007 9:37 PM, Blogger MaR

    Happy Birthday to Nicky! I am sure he will have a special party organized by his proud and loving grandma. Congrats to you on that special grandchild!

     
  • At 3/18/2007 10:12 PM, Blogger Jane

    I would say that Nicky is one lucky little boy to have such a wonderful grandmother.
    I hope he has a wonderful birthday.
    Thanks for stopping by my Sunday Seven.

     
  • At 3/18/2007 11:10 PM, Blogger Lazy Daisy

    What a wonderful list of items to pray about for your beloved grandson. Happy Birthday Nicky.

     
  • At 3/19/2007 12:32 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills

    THose are very wonderful wishes for your dear boy! Eight years old! Everything ahead...that's exciting. Wish him a VERY VERY HAPPY NIRTHDAY from me even though he doesn't know me.
    I must say I am glad I am not eight anymore! (LOL)

     
  • At 3/19/2007 7:55 AM, Blogger elementary historyteacher

    Happy Sunday Seven. What a great prayer and so appropriate. Thanks for sharing it with us.

     
  • At 3/19/2007 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What wonderful prayers you offer up for your grandson :)...

    Blessings to your week and always.