meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, March 15, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


TO MY BELOVED HUBBY



... for saying "I love you" several times a day

... for telling me often that I am beautiful

... for the daily hugs and kisses

... for always being by my side when possible

... for rubbing my feet occasionally

... for giving me a backrub almost everynight

... for asking my opinion when making decisions

... for showing interest in what I do

... for showing me you are proud to be my husband

... for telling me I'm your "greatest claim to fame"

... for letting me hear you thank God for me



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
 
8:00 AM | Permalink |


14 Comments: