meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, March 08, 2007
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Went to bed early last night because I wasn't feeling well and I am very thankful that I woke up feeling very much better... joint pains are gone, head is no longer aching that much, nose is not stuffy and throat is not that sore any more.

It has been raining every morning for the past days and I am very thankful that it is very sunny this morning. We have an outdoor activity in the hospital today and the very beautiful weather will surely add to its success.

The second to the last shipment of our state-of-the-art medical equipment arrived the other day and I am very thankful that we will soon be able to put this pieces of equipment together so we can offer upgraded services to our paying and indigent customers.

And lastly, thank you dear God for immensely blessing my family with good health, good job/project, togetherness, and peace.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 
7:25 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments: