meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Friday, March 03, 2006

Thankful Thursday: What VIAMARIE is thankful for this week

1. Having blogmates who left very inspiring messages when I shared my story of the death of Amy. It surely made me feel that I should not feel responsible for her death.
2. For the transfer of an officer of one of the departments under my direct supervision who has been causing me a lot of problems with her work. The President of our company has finally transferred her to a sister company. Though it took him 5 years to realize that we couldn't work together, I am still happy because now I'm rid of her.
3. To God for answering our prayer for help in resolving the attempted coup in my country.
4. When a former dear friend who caused me great pain 10 years ago finally came over to see me at my office to apologize for what she had done. A common friend of ours who arrived from overseas knew about what happened and convinced her to humble herself and talk to me. It felt so good after. Thanks very much Luz for making it possible.

(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)

Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Nightingale's Blog

Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!







 
9:30 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 3/02/2006 7:01 PM, Blogger Chrixean

    lots to be thankful for -- in the little and big things everyday :) Glad that you've let go of ill feelings towards your friend. My Thankfuls are up today, too :)

     
  • At 3/02/2006 11:30 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD

    Glad you had a lot of friends to thank and share your feelings.
    My blog was up too but now i deleted. I got so pissed off editing it to come out correctly that I ended up deleting it. Don't think would join this anymore.

     
  • At 3/02/2006 11:54 PM, Blogger Trinity13

    I'm glad your friend finally apologized! It's wonderful you two are working this out.

     
  • At 3/03/2006 2:11 AM, Blogger no_average_girl

    what a beautiful list!

    this is my first week as part of the thankful thursday - so far it's been wonderful and been such a blessing!

     
  • At 3/03/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark

    Lovely things to be thankful for.

    I change my blog addy. I didn't want you to lose touch

    New Addy

    Hugs!

     
  • At 3/03/2006 10:03 AM, Blogger Radical One

    hey girl! surfed over from no average girl's place and just wanted to say i really enjoyed your place here. i will be back real soon!

    blessings!
    lisa

     
  • At 3/03/2006 12:07 PM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark

    PS..can you link me as Andrea?

    Hugs, I hate to be a pain.

     
  • At 3/03/2006 12:10 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills

    As they say, sometimes, God Is Good! (I think God, Whoever that may be, is always good...it's life that sometimes sucks!(lol) Glad you old friend came forward and 'made amends'...THAT is good!