meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Sunday, February 18, 2007


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1.
Happiness is not a when or a where, but a here and a now!

2.
When you associate with winners, your chances of winning go up!

3.
You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

4.
If you aren't on fire, then your wood is wet.

5.
I'm not going to ease up, slow up, or give up until I'm taken up.

6.
You don't drown by falling into water. You only drown if you stay there.

7.
You can have everything you want if you help
enough other people get what they want.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
11:48 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 2/18/2007 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love your SUNDAY SEVEN - especially #3. I used to listen to Zig Ziglar tapes occasionally.

     
  • At 2/18/2007 12:56 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills

    I like these Sunday Seven's! I haven't heard of Zig Zigler but I like that there is a 'twinkle in the eye' to these as well as a good message, you know?

     
  • At 2/18/2007 2:24 PM, Blogger Jane

    Very nice Sunday Seven.
    Mine is up too. I hope you will stop by.

     
  • At 2/18/2007 9:42 PM, Blogger Joan

    Zig Ziglar certainly has a knack for stating truths in a memorable way. I had not heard #4 before and I think of #6 often. I enjoyed the inspiring reading this morning. Thanks for coming by my SS.

     
  • At 2/18/2007 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Those quotes are great words to live by ...

     
  • At 2/19/2007 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Words to live by!! I especially like #7. I don't know if I can say that though - I really like several of those!

     
  • At 2/19/2007 2:39 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy

    All of these are good. Thanks for the reminder. My Sunday Seven has a slightly different twist. Hope you had a blessed Sunday.