meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, February 08, 2007
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lord, today let me thank You for what you have already done. I am not
going to wait until I see results or receive rewards; I am thanking you
right now. I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better;
I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait until people say they
are sorry or until they stop talking about me; I am thanking you right
now. I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears; I am
thanking you right now. I am not going to wait until my financial
situation improves; I am going to thank you right now. I am not going
to wait until I understand every experience In my life that has caused
me pain or grief; I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait
until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed; I am
thanking you right now. I am thanking you because I am alive. I am
thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties. I am
thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles... I am
thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do
more and do better.

I'm thanking you because FATHER, YOU haven’t given up on me.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
7:25 AM | Permalink |


17 Comments: