meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, February 22, 2007
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What can I tell you??? What can I say??? I'm filled with thanks...and also
dismay... because I'm so late. The whole week I was lost in a muddled maze.
There were a lot of things I meant to do but were left undone and unfinished.

The stressful work I had to go through knocked me low! All I can say is thank
you so much to all who sent me flowers, cards, gifts and who came to visit me
at the office last Valentine's Day. You surely added once more your cheerful touch.


Hugs and kisses!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
9:15 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 2/22/2007 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I wish you all good things my friend. Hope everything gets back on track for you. Always here for you.

    Hugs,
    Connie

     
  • At 2/22/2007 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    awww isn't it wonderful when people take the time to show you how special you are?!?!

     
  • At 2/23/2007 2:01 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Friends~that's something to be thankful for! Hope things are getting better for you.

    Thanks for stopping by.

     
  • At 2/23/2007 3:28 AM, Blogger eph2810

    It is wonderful to have friends that lift you up :)

    Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

    Blessings to you and yours.

     
  • At 2/23/2007 6:39 AM, Blogger Taya @ Delightful!

    It's great getting flowers isn't it! Thanks for stopping by my place!

     
  • At 2/23/2007 7:46 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills

    Sending you "virtual" flowers and Best Belated Wishes, my dear...And very soon now, a 'special' day is coming....Hooray!

     
  • At 2/23/2007 9:35 AM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie)

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Take care, Meow
    PS. I just noticed, according to the time on your blog, your time is only 3 hours behind my time ... we are on the same day !! That seems weird, seeing as how we are in different countries !!

     
  • At 2/23/2007 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Praying that next week will be a better week for you
    arent friends wonderful

     
  • At 2/23/2007 7:50 PM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark

    Hope you have a better upcoming week.

    (((HUGS)))