meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thankful Thursday: What VIAMARIE is thankful for this week


1. My family is blessed with many good things aside from good health. My daughter and her hubby's company have a lot of clients to serve and her son will be graduating with a silver medal from Preparatory School by the end of this month.
2. My hubby's patience and understanding especially now that I am going through PMS and a very stressful time at work.
3. I had the chance to visit a dear friend who underwent a major surgery due to cancer. For more than a month, she didn't want any of her friends to see how she looks. Finally she called to say she was ready to receive visitors. We spent the whole time singing with her magic sing videoke and sharing stories. I am happy that she is coping with her radiotherapy sessions very well.

4. I was able to buy the very expensive dinnerwares I have been eyeing on for the past months. Normally this item is not part of the sale but last weekend it was.
5. The department head who was transferred to another company has been replaced. Her replacement is a former junior officer who is back from an overseas employment. She is a welcome sight to everyone in the department and of course to me since I have someone to unload this big sensitive department to. Looking forward to better programs and a healthy working relationship.
6. A foundation came over to discuss how they can help our indigent program. They will be donating a lot of medical equipment. This move will help more than 63,000 members.

Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)




Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!





 
9:45 AM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At 3/09/2006 1:16 PM, Blogger no_average_girl

    great list, girlfriend!

     
  • At 3/09/2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Daydreamer of Oz

    You always inspire me. It seems you always focus on the positive & find those things to be thankful for....often the things that others take for granted!

     
  • At 3/09/2006 8:46 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD

    I'm glad all is well with you.

     
  • At 3/10/2006 3:35 AM, Blogger the Intuitive Woman

    Very nice post. I may consider doing the Thankful Thursday on my site in the future, as I can never come up with 13 of anything for Thurs. Thirteen! ;)

    I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog, and leaving such thoughtful comments on it. Although, it's not a Thanksful Thursday post, my post today definitely speaks on what I'm thankful for most this week.

    All the best...

     
  • At 3/10/2006 3:37 AM, Blogger sage

    there's always lots to be thankful for... What kind of medical programs are you involved in?

     
  • At 3/10/2006 4:22 AM, Blogger MaR

    This is a wonderful exercise for the mind and soul. It is so important to appreciate what we have. Glad your list isn't short!

     
  • At 3/10/2006 6:34 AM, Blogger Viamarie

    Thank you all for your comments.

    Sage, I run a tertiary teaching hospital and we have a complete line up of medical services both for out-patients and in-patients.

     
  • At 3/10/2006 1:26 PM, Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    Neat list. It sounds like you are a very busy woman and also quite an encourager. Glad to have met you through this. Here's My Thankful Thursday Post too. :)

     
  • At 3/10/2006 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello Viamarie!

    That's a good post. We often forget how thankful we should be for what we have.

    Here from Michelle!

     
  • At 3/10/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Chrixean

    And we are all thankful for you too! God bless you and your weekend!

     
  • At 3/10/2006 7:57 PM, Blogger kenju

    What a nice thing to do. Maybe I will start doing Thankful Thursday as well.

    Michele sent me.

     
  • At 3/10/2006 8:26 PM, Blogger Daydreamer of Oz

    Hey Viamarie!
    I think I'll start doing this too...maybe I'd have a better attitude then lol ;)