meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
Nightingale









Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thankful Thursday: What VIAMARIE is thankful for this week



Image hosting by PhotobucketFor being a part of the PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE Seminar which started last Monday. Chrixean invited me and I didn't regret it at all.

Image hosting by Photobucket For the blessings that Our Almighty God bestowed upon my hubby and me for these past years thus giving us the opportunity to celebrate our 33rd wedding anniversary.

Image hosting by Photobucket For all the wonderful anniversary greetings that my blogfriends and other friends and relatives who sent my hubby and me.

Image hosting by Photobucket For the enlightenment and guidance God provided while I was going through a difficult process of resolving a major conflict between 2 groups of doctors. The settlement of major issues will enhance the existing professional relationship of the different clinical departments of our hospital.

Links to other Thankful Thursdays:




Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!





 
5:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments: